Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Under Construction

I'm going to be trying some new things on this blog. The first thing I've done is to eliminate the 'Interesting places' and replace it with a list of blogs that I frequent. Please note that just because I've put a link to a blog on mine, that does not mean that I agree with all of the content of the other blog. I have found that each of these, however, does stretch me and make me take pause to reflect. One of the things that keeps me on my toes is to check out opinions that may differ from my own. I think the dialogue this can encourage is important. Whenever we get content and complacent within our own comfort zones bad things can happen. Our minds and hearts tend to atrophy and we can become functionally useless. So, poke around and comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment