Sunday, October 7, 2012

One more thing...

Just so that no one misunderstands my desire to post on politics...
I am not so politically minded that I think that the upcoming election is a 'be all and end all" for our society, culture or way of life. I am simply offering a point of view that I have spent much time reflecting on. As far as this election is concerned, it is important, but not of ultimate import. I am providing a link to a blog by Dr.Peter Enns. I think that the piece is well-written and presents a balanced approach to politics in our culture. BTW...I agree with Dr. Enns' on this.
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/peterenns/2012/09/dear-christian-if-the-thought-of-either-romney-or-obama-getting-elected-makes-you-fearful-angry-or-depressed-you-have-what-we-call-a-theological-problem/

No comments:

Post a Comment