Thursday, June 9, 2011

It's been a long road

I have finally finished seminary. The seminary president said so at commencement. I'm pretty sure he would not be telling fairy tales about such things. Do I fell prepared? Perhaps more than I did 5 years ago, but not entirely. The more I learned, the more I realized I do not know. I guess that's what scholarship is all about. There is always something more to learn, to know, to embody. I hope to be able to spend time with this blog now that my official studies are complete. I do intend to continue my education through audited classes, personal study, seminars, etc. But, I am now a Master of Divinity, whatever that is. I don't feel like a master of anything at the moment. However, God has proven faithful and I'm sure that God's will shall prevail.
I am currently reading, (again), N.T. Wright's "Surprised by Hope." If you haven't read it, please consider it for your summer reading list. I will touch on parts of it here over the next week or so.
Until next time, Shalom.

No comments:

Post a Comment